Demonstrate your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
Customers are becoming increasingly quality-conscious. They frequently expect that suppliers pro-actively comply with the highest product and service quality standards. They also want this information up-front, in addition to being assured that your company will continue to meet their needs now and in the long term. That’s a challenge. But it’s also an opportunity companies can profit from.
Proof that you are committed to your customers
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your quality management systems and integrating the realities of a changing world.
ISO 9001:2008 is based on eight quality management principles
- Customer focus;
- Involvement of people;
- Process approach;
- System approach;
- Continual improvement;
- Fact-based decision making; and
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
The benefits of ISO 9001:2008
- Boosts any company’s reputation through the reputation of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and recognition of the Quality Management System;
- Continuous improvement on your Quality Management Systems and processes which improves the reliability of your internal operations to meet customer requirements;
- Over time, an overall increase in your performance that can positively impact your bottom line. Demonstrating a real commitment to service quality can transform your corporate culture as employees welcome the need for constant improvement;
Certifying your Quality Management System through SGS will help your organization develop and improve performance. Your ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certificate from SGS enables you to demonstrate high levels of service quality when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business.